Friday, October 16, 2009
Thank God Is Friday already, w/end has arrived again!!

Today is Friday, thanks god is Friday today, so fast w/end has arrived again... Im sure it will be going very fast the day's comes & go right..!!!
I cannot go exercise tonight, bcoz i have choir practice very friday night..!!!

Today is my 2 week in the new office, i know its a good company to work in, but its very very far to travel up and down, how much money i spend every day..!! :(.. Keke..!!!

Im trying to learn as much as i could, but im doing my best too, i dont want other ppl to look down on me, and more about me.... Just come and speak to me, if i dont feel happy or anything with u ok..!!

I miss all my good& close friend's that i miss & love d most too..!!!

Lord, u know what i really wan to do right..

It will be continue, im very sleepy already.. good nitez.. bye


***** friday, 16/10, 1215AM
***** Love's Pauline, Potato..


dancer_87 @ 9:05 AM