Thursday, October 8, 2009
Hmm My Fav Day of d week, 3rd day of work & My PrAyeR too!!

Today is Thursday was my fav day of the week, & probably now still my fav's day & class too, but nowsday i cannot go so offen, b'coz of my boss, always drag us late at night.. All d time!! Hai yah!!

I wish i could go for all d classe's like i went last week, Elva's Belly & zumba's class, then go for jason's class at night too!! & have good time with all my good & close friend's around me..!! Nowsday dont have change to hang out with them already. :( Signfff!!!

- I feel so unhappy, disappointed & stress if i didt go for my dance class & teach too!! I feel so fat & disfit already!! When i go for my class, i feel so resfresh & happy..!! Relax & release all my stressness of work lor.!!!

I was thinking whether i can go for my fav class & teacher too at Lot 10..I hopfully i could go to Lot 10 & myoga too!!! keke..!!!

What a stressfully day at work, why? How come everytime also doing the same thing's and letting us go home so late.. Giving me alot of stess..!!!

Dear Lord, I want to tell u something that this time, i feel so down, disappointed & etc lord..!! Why is this is happening to me? I feel so unhappy, i feel ppl using me for fun!! I really dont like it..!!

- Im already considering, & thinkin already, that i want to make my passion career into REal CAreer, that i love & like to do & be...
I also want to be a freelance dancer & insturctor as well too!! Dats what i want to do all the time, & so long too!!!

My Prayer:

1. Dear Lord, do continue to be with me, hear my prayer's, guide, lead & be with me always..!! Lord, continue to hear my prayer's & need's lord,make my dream's & prayer come true too!! Help me with my career as well lord.. Be with me.. Keep me in good health, safe & sound's, protacting me, take good care of me... Be with me always.. Amen..
IN Jesus Name, I pray amen..

2. Lord, i would like to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My god Parent's, My god Sister's, my good & close friend's dat i luv d most, my friend's, my relative's & more..!! Keep them in good health, safe & sound's, protact them always, be with them always, hear their prayer's & dream's, make it happen.. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen..

3. Lord, KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S. PROTACT THE WORLD, & KEEP IT SOUND & PEACE FULL..!! BE WITH US LORD...

IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY AMEN..



******** Thursday, 8/10, 1110PM
******** PaulIne, Potato!


dancer_87 @ 7:47 AM