Saturday, October 10, 2009
W/end has come again, & happy day!!

Today is Saturday already, w/end has arrived again..!! Im sure the time will be pass very fast..!! Keke!!! Today im planning & going to Lot 10, mayber i will go to myoga..!! Keke!!! Im not sure yet, i will be meeting, Jasmine Chew, Jax Lee, Doris, Elva May too!! So happy to see them again, i havent seen them for 1 week already so fast time fly's.!!!! I miss them alot..!! I missed all the classe's & good time together.!!! I miss the practice's of performance..!!!! :P

I was hopping when i can dance & perform with Elva's & the gang.. I miss all the good time & put alot of effort on it..!!! I hope i can perform again!!! :)........

This career is what i really want to do & become... I want to become Freelancer & Professional Dancer & teacher too!!!! I hope i will be famous amos in the future too!!! I want to Compite in the future Of World Wide Latin Competition..!!! Loving it..!! This career i will not give up at all. I will work hard & earn it..!! Yeah!! I will put more more effort on it..!! This is what i want to do & be too!! alright..!!!

- Im very serious about mY Career of Dancing, im not playing a fool with it, & its not my hobby too!! Got it.!!!

Im working hard on my dancing career & academy.. Im planning to go for further dancing course of Latino & zumba too!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! :)

- Im so happy & release today, bcoz i dont have to go to work today..!! So nice..!!!


My Prayer;
1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for myself, i hope that you will continue to hear my prayer's & need's Lord, Help, guide, lead & be with me lord, help me with my dancing career & job too! Protact me, keep me in good health, safe & sound's, take good care of me, hear my prayer's & need's lord, make my dream's & prayer's come true lord. Be with me always.!! In Jesus Name, I pray, Amen..

2. Lord i would like to pray for Jie MAry Ajan, Take good care of her lord, be with her, lord, heal her & touch her, make sure that when she take the thing's for the test, make sure, it wont be canceres yah... hope its nothing serious lord..!! Hal le lu jah..!! Be with her lord.. Give her comfort..!! Amen..

3. Lord i would like to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My God Parent's, My God Sister's, My Good & Close Friend's, My friend's, My relative's & more. Keep them all in Good health, safe & sound's, be with them all, protact them always, hear their prayer's & need's lord,make their prayer's & dream's come true lord, take good care of them always lord.. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen..

4, Heal the World, Keep the World Safe & Sound's Lord, Protact the World Lord...

IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY AMEN....



********* Saturday, 10/10/2009, 930AM
********* Love's By PaUlInE, Potato.!!


dancer_87 @ 7:53 AM