Monday, October 5, 2009
My DrEam!!

I was just planning, thinking & considering something into my real career...!!
I need to start somewhere from the bottom of my hearts & something..!! I need to work hard & earn hard that what i want to do now & future too!!

- The Career is My Dancing Career, that im very serious about it..!! Im very serious to take this as My Real Career and serious too!!!

I also want to be A Freelance Dancer & Teacher as well too, also what i love & like to do already, like i had already 2 performance's & show's of exeperience's that i had, so i already think so hard, its really what i love & Like to do.!!! So now, i need guidence from Lord, and everyone else as well!!

Dont think im small baby or inmature ok!! Just tell me in face ok..!!


This is what i want to do and Be?

I want to really do something that i love & like to do now & future too!!


******* Monday, 5/10, 11PM
******* LOve's BY PauLinE PotAto.


dancer_87 @ 7:45 AM