Wednesday, October 7, 2009
OMG, what a day? 2nd day of terrible work..!! My prayer too!

Hai yah today is Wednesday already, time fly's so quick... Another week has going to come again..!! Hai yah, i was planning to leave early from work, but i cannot.. OMG. Im so stressful & sad as well..!! OMG...!! Headache..!!

What a terrible working life i had..!! Hai yoo.. I cannot stand it already.. I feel like giving up..Yes but i can learn alot of thing's but mostly i got to figure out myself..!! Ai yoo.. Somemore im new to the system and company too.. How to do?

-I hope i can do something that i love & like to do now in the future as well too.. I want to do my passion into serious career that i been waitied for so long.!! I will never never give up on my dancing career at all.. I will achieve's it some day...Oh yeah..!!! Make it come true..

-I'm always so happy, glad to see them and be with them always, my good & close friend's that i love d most.. They always make's me happy sometime's..!! They always try to support me, if they can, encouraging me, and love & care too!! Oh yeah.. thanks all of you.. Love u all always.!!!


So now i got to prove to all of them & my love's one's, how serious im till i can achieve's my goals..!! Oh yeah!!!

My PraYeR:

1. Dear Lord, please continue to guide, lead & be with me always. Help me with my prayer's & need's as well too... Hear My prayer's & need's lord too.. Help me to gain more knowledge's & skills as well too..To keep up with my career & build up too!! Give me strength, keep me in good health, safe & sound's, protacted and be with me always Lord... Keep me close to you lord, in Jesus Name, I pray Amen..

2. Lord i would like to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My god Parent's, My god sister's, my good & close friend's that i love, my relative's, my friend's, and everyone else too!! Keep them in good health, safe & sound's, protact them, be with them always, hear their's prayer's & need's too, make their prayer's & dream's come true lord.. Be with them always lord.. In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen..

3, Lord Heal The World, keep the World Safe & SOund's, be protacted lord, now & always.. Keep the country safe too..

In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen...


********** Wednesday, 8/10, 9PM
********** PauLine, POtato!!


dancer_87 @ 5:40 AM