Tuesday, October 6, 2009
"I'm Sad", My 1st day of work, & My PrAyer!!

Today is Tuesday, Is my fav's days of dancing & day of the week as well. Now no more already, bcoz i miss all the dancing classe's by elva and Ryu as well.. I miss all the good time's with all my good & close friend's together..

But anyway i need to stay focus on my new job, my dancing career & etc else as well.. So i need to start somewhere from the dark hole & bottom of my heart as well!! Omg.!!! So now, im so confuse, stress & sick too!! OMG...

- My Passion career that im going to take it seriously is my Dancing Career..!! I will never give up at all!! I love my dancing career alot..!! I need to work hard and polish it up!!! Oh yea!!!

Today my 1st of work, i had a great time knowing my new's friend's@colleague's as well too, but i had a hard day & busy day too! :).. OMG..!!

- Im actually very disappointed, sad, stress and blar blar..!! I told myself that i was thinking, preparing, & considering my passion carreer into serious career too!! Oh yes..!!! That i had waited for so so long already, so i need make it come true not only just saying it!!! Need to do it and prove it..!!

I want to be Freelance dancer & teacher too, and become Professional too!! OH yeah!!! Be with me, Lord..!!

My Prayer;
Lord, u know what i needed and so watever..!! So lord, do continue to be with each of everyone of us yah.. In jesus name, i pray amen.!!!



********* Tuesday, 6/10, 9PM
********* PaulInE, Potato!!


dancer_87 @ 5:42 AM