Monday, October 12, 2009
" A New Week has Arrived"?

Today Is Monday Blue's so bored..!!Im so sad that today is monday already..!! Boring day at work, but busy day as well!! :( So stress & tension!! How i wish everyday was a holiday!! So that i can take a break from work.!!

I need to focus on My Career & Job as well too, but i love my career more then d job., bcoz i feel quite hard to catch up with the work task's..!! I feel so stress & useless, i feel that i want to give up on it..!! OMG..... But i dont want to give up, b'coz i need to count on my self for what i want to do & become too!!

- I dont know whether how long i can stay in dis firm? :( So stress of work..!! I need to relax too!!!... i FEEL LIKe i want to scream and give up!!

Im already considering & thinking about my career too!! I will not give up on my career at all!! I want to become Professional & Freelancer dancer & instructor too!!I want to achieve's my goals' & dream too!! I will not give up!!!

I hope lord, u will hear my prayer's & need's., hope that u will help me on my career & job to!! Thx Lord.....

I feel so stress at work, bcoz not enough man power in my dept, so lack of ppl..! So stress me & my colleague too!! :(, how sad it could be!!


My Prayer
1. LOrd, i hope you will hear my prayer's & need's too lord, help me, guide, lead & be with me, with my career & job too!! Keep me in good health, safe & sound's, take good care of me, hear my prayer's & need's too, make my dream's & prayer's come true too, lord..!! Continue to guide me & lead me too!!! Thx Lord..I pray in Jesus Name, I pray, Amen.

2. Lord i want to pray for Jie MAry Ajan, that u will take good care of her lord, keep her in good health, safe & sound's, be with her lord, make sure it wont be a canceresss lord, make sure nothing is big deal yah, hope that she will be fine & healthy back again!!!

Amen..!!

3. Lord, i want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My god parent's, my god sister's, my good & close friend's, my friend's, & my relative's too!! Keep them all in good health, safe & sound's, protact them always, be with them, hear thier prayer's & Need's too, makes their dream's & prayer come true lord..!! In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..!!

4, Lord, Heal The World, Keep the World Safe & sound's, be with us lord, keep us all safe & sound's all the time lord...!!

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..


******** MONday, 12/10m 10PM
******** Love's, PauLine, Potato..!!


dancer_87 @ 6:48 AM