Sunday, October 11, 2009
:)... What A Day I had!!

Today is Sunday, wow what a week's has pass so quick & fast like a wind..!!
Tomorow got to work already..!!! :( Hai Yah so sad & bored week to come at work place..!!! Hai yah!!!

Hopefully i can make it thru with all the work's load's im going to get 4 2mrw already.. Going to be stress again..!! :( But when im having lunch or out from office, i feel so relax & release from the stressness at work..!! :)
Thats why the thing's always make's me happy, is going for my dancing classe's, meet my good & close friend's that i misses & love..!!!


I will not give up on my Dancing Career at all, im very serious about this career. I want to be successful Professional & Freelancer Dancer & Teacher too!!! oH yeah!!!!

This Career is what i want to do now & future too!! So need to work hard & get the qualifed prof to teach!!! Oh yeah!!!!


My Prayer

1. Dear Lord, continue to guide, lead & be with me all the time lord, hear my prayer's & need's lord, help me with My Career & Job lord, be with me lord. Protact me, Keep me in good health & safe's sound's, be with me, hear my prayer's & need's lord, make my dream's & prayer come true lord.. Be with me lord always..!!!

In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..!!

2. Lord i would like to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My God Parent's, My god Sister's, My good & close friend's, my friend's, my relative's & all my love's one's. Keep them all in good health, & safe & sound's, protact them, hear their prayer's & need's lord, make their prayer's & dream's come true lord, be with them always lord.. In Jesus Name, I pray AMen..

3. Lord, i want to pray for Jie Mary Ajan, Be with her lord, heal her & touch her lord, calm her down, be with her, make sure nothing will go wrong lord, make sure it wont be cancer's lord.. Amen..

4. Heal the World's, Keep the world safe & sound's & protacted too lord.. Be with us lord, & country too!!!

In Jesus Name, I Pray, AMEN...



******** Sunday, 11/10, 920PM
******** Love's PaulinE Potato!


dancer_87 @ 6:08 AM