Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Boring Morning..!!

Im sitting in d office now, i have finish my tasks already for the morning.. So now, im bored..!! So i dont have anything to do, i go thru with the document's in my pc & net too!! keke...

Im getting worried for my career as well.. What shall i do? I need to do it, not just only say's it as well!! So now i must achieve's my goal's and skills too!! Oh yeah!!!

- Working life is hard, not easy to catch new's thing's that i havent learn before.. But got some similar to it lah..!!

But i need to work hard to earn what i want to do lor..!! Oh yeah!!!

So i cannot wait to finish work duo.I got new step's to teach my student's tonight..!! I cannot wait to go for zumba class too!! But im so sad, now the classes started in MV by elva already!! So sad, cannot go there.. If not i wont be sitting in d office or at home!! !;( signfff... Yes life is hard to please..!!

SO lord, be with me & guide me always..!! Love yah!!!


TO be continue

******** Thursday, 8/10, 11AM
******** Love's PauLine Potato. :)


dancer_87 @ 7:48 PM