Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I was a bit happy... But what a bad moment's i had @work plc..

Today is Tuesday, its was my fav classes bcoz i can attend my fav's teacher & classes too, i miss all the morning classe's that i normal go.. I really miss all the good time's together with my good & close friend's too..!!!

I feel Very stress, discomfort, unfit and more, bcoz i normally everyday go for more then 1 class a day, so now, i dont even can go for classes mostly everydays, sorry i can limit my days of not going 1 or 2 day's not more then 2 day's... I need to be FIT...!!!

Today i had very bad experience's & moment i had at work place, i come in to work so early, its wasnt 9AM yet, so i taught i can serve the net before 9am start..!! BUt suddenly i didt know, my head came in already, and started to blar blar.. I wanted to say it already, but i didt do it, bcoz was angry already!! :(

I feel so out, bcoz not everything i know how to handle and do, bcoz its new to me, its more hard work for me..!! I dont really like it, so rush to do everything!! :( OMG..!!! I Feel so stress and unhappy already.!! But im trying my best to learn as much as i could, to improve myself, on work task's.. Hopefully i can make it better & good too!!! Oh YeaH!!!!


I really need to polish up my Career & job too, i will not give up on my DAncing Career, that i want to be Professional & Freelanceer as well too!!! :) I want to major in Latino & Zumba too, future, maybe BElly!!! Keke!!! I need to focus and put more energy on it to make it come true...

LOrd, help me with my Career & Job as well too, be with me..!!!

Oh lord..!!

My Prayer
1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for myself, guide me, lead, & be with me lord. Guide Me into my CAreer & Job that im waiting for so long, i want to be Successfully Dancer & Pro as well too!!! I need to work hard, lord, be with me lord..!! Protact me, GUide, Lead, Be with me, keep me in good health, safe & SOund's, Be with me, hear my prayer's & need's lord, make my dream's & prayer come true, be with me LORD>... In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..

2. Lord i want to pray for Jie Mary Ajan, be with her lord, keep her in good health, make sure nothing bad happen to her, make sure its not Canceressss yah!! Be with her lord, heal & touch her lord..
in Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

3, Lord i want to pray for all my love's one's; My Mother, My God Parent's, My GOd sister's, My good & Close friend's, my friend's, my relatives & all my love's one's too. Keep them all in good health, safe & sound's, protace them be with them, hear their prayer's & need's lord,make my dream's & prayer's come true lord.....
In Jesus Name, I pray Amen..

4. Heal The World, Keep the WORLD safe, protact the World, Keep the world save & look after all of us lord..

In Jesus Name, I pray Amen...



********* Tuesday, 13/10, 940PM
********* Love's PauLinE, POtato!!


dancer_87 @ 6:29 AM