Thursday, October 8, 2009
What A StressFul lIfe...!!

Today is Friday already, time has pass so quick...
Im at work now, so stressful lah... I havent work this line before so stressful, worst then other's companie's i work before.... I cannot stand it anymore already...
But im trying to stettle down & try my level best to go it & make it thru what i wanted to do...!!

- so i will not give up on my serious career dat i want to be..!! So im trying not to give up on d freaking job now...!! What a life...
What a person always ask this & that, worst then my mother..!! I hated person like those? Then the person always sit down & ask this & that..!!

Ai yooooo!!!!!

Im already considering & thinkin of it already.. SO now im starting to building up my skill's, knowledge's & etc else..!! I need to keep focus on that..!! What i really want to do...!!! Oh yeah!!!

Im so tired of working already, wrost then teaching student's..!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!



******* Friday, 9/10, 1040AM
******* Pauline, Potato!!


dancer_87 @ 7:35 PM