Friday, July 10, 2009
My FeeLing's & My Prayer!!!

Since this few week's, month's and this year i was very down b'coz of my work and some personnal matter's that im having problem and trouble now..... :P

- Sometime's i feel sick and tired of being here in this world............ I dont know why i felt like that............................. I was being hurt, heartbroken's and etc more... By my love's one's...... I dont want to say much about it.. :P B'coz its cannot be replace or being fix... :P Its already totally broken into piece's already........... I'm still very down and sad about this... :P

The happy moment's and great moment's is when im out from home.. :P When i meet my love's one's, god parent's, god sister's, good friend's & close friend's im much happier and outgoing person... :P I will forget all the sad memorie's , but not all will go away from me.. :P Its will be inside my heart and mind till i die... :P

- Im Lucky that i have good friend's, close friend's, friend's, love's one's, god parent's, & god sister's who always supported me, care for me, love me, and etc to me......... They always pray for me and ask me dont give up whatever im doing... Thanks to you all.. Love u all always.... :P I miss my relative's as well... :P


Sometime's god didt answer my prayer's, need's and dream's that i ask for.. :P Till now also didt come yet.. :P Im sick already... :P I need mircle's happen's soon.. :P

Dear Lord,
I need a great help from you, hear my prayer's and need's that i ask from you for so long already.. PLs help me and get me a good job lord.. :P Plz lord, how many month's i asked from you lord.. PLz answer me lord.. I need it ASAP URGENLT LOrd.. :P PLz LOrd.....................


Thanks lord, and everyone that i love always... :P


******** Im updating my blog, Saturday, 910AM
******** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:02 PM