Sunday, June 28, 2009
Thank's Lord.!!!

I noticed & noted that God always hear, lead's, guide, & etc with a different way's, god always and sometime's hear my prayer's and putting or showing me within my good friend's, best friend's, love'e one's, and etc, he always show me and lead's me by showing and sending me an angel's always the close one's that i know's... He's always lead me and hear my and guiding me.. Thanks lord, i'll always keep that and be in faith in u... :P thanks lord again... Im glad, pls do countinue to be with each one's of us all the time lord...

*** I want to pray for My Sister, u know who right, please do be with her, give's her love's, healing and touch be upon her & her's familie's as well, be with them and her as well, now and always lord..
*** Be with each of everyone's of your children's lord, heal us and guide us all the time now and always lord, give's us healing touche's...... Thanks lord.

*** DO countinue to be with me, lord, hear me and guide me, and keeping on doing the same way lord.. What i want to do lord. ...... Be with me and my familie's as well 2 lord and love's one's around me all the time lord.. Thanks, Amen...


***** Im updating my blog at home, SUnday, 1030PM
***** Love's


dancer_87 @ 7:23 AM