Monday, June 29, 2009
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... Mix!!

This few day's i dreamed alot of wired thing's happening in this world and my love's one's around me... :) I dont know what happen and what's happening to me as well... :(.... Im worried and scared as well..... :)!!!!!!

I'm still look'in forward in what im wanting to do and waiting to do as well.. :)..... I dont care what ever ppl talk about me, but im still working and putting all my efford on what im loving to do now.....................

Ppl think im Childish or not mature i dont care.. I know what im doing and look'in for...............................................................................:)

1) Im still waiting and looking for a good job that what i want to do? I love to do marketing but NOT SITTING IN THE OFFICE.....

THE MOST I WISH I CAN MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE AND WHAT IM WAITING FOR SO LONG....

2) Hope that you Lord, will answer my prayer's and need's lord.

3) Lord, continue to look after all of your children's in whatever they need's lord..... Heal your children's in CHRIST................

4) I hope that i'll get support,encouragment, love & etc from my mother, good friend's, future student's, friend's, close friend's, best friend's and other's as well..... In whatever im doing and wanting to do... Thanks lord.......

5) May god be with each of everyone of us now and always lord... AMEN....... TQ.... :)



******* Im updating my blog at home, Monday, 10AM
******* Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:33 AM