Wednesday, July 1, 2009
My Fav's day & My PraYer For My Father...!!

I'm very very happy today is Thursday b'coz is my fav day, today im going for 2 Zumba Classes with Elva....... :) Im very very happy that i can able to polish up my zumba & skill's and i love to attend elva classes alot...

-I hope im ready to teach my own Zumba Class in the future..... :) But im scared whether i can teach at the same time dance as well.. Hmmmm!! i HOPE i can go thru with this... :P Yeah....
I need to remember all the step's for 8 or 9's song's... Yeah.... OMG... Hehehe.. I hope i can do it... :P I'll teach Professional Way what other's do and remember what my instuctor taught me before in the trainning.... :) Must have confidence in me..
- I know a lot of my good friend's, close friend's, & friend's who are waiting for when im going to teach in d future...........
God pls be with me...................


(1) Lord u know what i want to be and what i want right.. Pls be with me lord...
(2) God pls be with each of everyone of your children's who are not feeling well, plz be with them and heal them lord....


**** Im updating my blog at home, Thursday, 935AM, 2/7/2009.
**** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:28 PM