Monday, June 29, 2009
My Poem of love, thanksgiving, & etc....

Ok lets start, What A friend we have in jesus, where the trouble everywhere, we do not need to carry, what a friend we have in jesus.... SOrry i cant remember all the lyrics.........

Thanks for being my Father in heaven lord, you are always there for me no matter what i need and where im lord...... Thanks lord..................................

God is good all the time, all the time god is good.... Thanks lord......... We love you lord................


** I want to thanks for all my love's one's who being with me since the day 1 till now, i do very thankful to have you all as my good friend, best friend, friend, girlfriend's, parent's, church familie's, my familie's and etc.....

** You're always so great to me, always supporting me, encouraging me, and etc ........... I'll not forget all of you.......... That you all take my rubbish....... of me.. So sorry..... :P.....

** I dont know how to say and thanks you all..... :P Thanks for understanding me..... Love you all babe's.... :P


My Love.... Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:33 AM