Friday, July 10, 2009
My Life, & My PrayeR!!!!

I was so happy that yday was Thursday, it's my fav day, b'coz i have 2 fav's classes with elva.. :P I love her class and love her as well.. :P LOL.... :P We all were having alot of fun and making noise's in the class.. :P We all shouted till no more voice already.. Wakakakakkaak... :P LOL... :P We are crazy friend's and student's in the class... :P The class was pack till the back of the class.. :P So nice to dance with full of ppl around you.. :P Yeah... !!!

I have very wonderful friend's, as good friend's and close friend's around the club, who always there for me, and support me whenever i needed them to be with me.. :P
They are: Germaine Tan, Woon, Grace Tan, Yap Cay Mee, Emily Ng, Agnes Wong, Irene Ng, Su, Waja, Hui Min, Elva May, Jonathan, Lily, Doris, Wendy, Joslyn Choy, Looi CK, Sin Ee, Irene@Hot mummy, Baby, & Other's as well.. :P They are wonderful friend's that i ever had and know them.. :P So touching my life's and by their love's as well.. :P Thanks Girl's and Boy's.. :P I love you all.. :P Do continue to support me, enouraging me, care, love, do come for my class in d future as well yah.. :P Hahahah... LOL... :P Thanks... :P

We all cherrish every moment of our good time's together... :P We are one crazies friend's who love's to eat and che chattttttinnnnnnnggggg & taking Pic's as well.. Yeah.. :P

I'll never give up what im doing and going to do in d future as well.. :P I'll never give up on looking for good job & dancing career as well.. Will never never give up..:P


Dear Lord,
May you continue to be with me, hear my prayer's and need's that i need your kind help lord.. PLS help me to go thru with this worryness that i had.. :P I need to get into that lord, before end of the year lord. PLS lord, i need your help.. Plz make my dream's and wishes come true lord.. :P Thats what i need your lord... :P Plz lord..... Be with me, help me and guide me lord... :P PlSSSS Lord... :P

- Do continue to be with all your children's keep us good health, be with us, protact us, keep us save and sound's and be with us always.. :P Amen.. :P

- Do continue to be with all your children's who are not well, heal them and touch their live's that what you had did to MJ Lord.. :P We are 1 big happy families and families... :P Yeah to that and AMEN... :P

- Lord, do hear our prayer's and need's lord... :P Plz Lord.. We trust in you lord... Make our dream's and wishes come true lord.. Amen.. :P




******** Im updating my blog, Friday, 10/7, 935AM
******** Love Paulin.... :P


dancer_87 @ 5:58 PM