Friday, June 26, 2009
Thin'kin Thin'kin!!!!!!

Hmmmm....... Today is Saturday already, wow time fly so quick..... :)
Today in the afternoon my good friend is doing Fashion Show................. :P All of us are they to support our friend.......

*** Im still thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking thinking, what shall i do now? I taught i want reaccept the request that my friend ask me to do... :)....
But i dont know how to discuss with my mum, im sure she will not agree with me...:P
I dont know how to do now? Im so stress and confuse.... :)

*** I always worried, sad, stress and etc, i dont know what to do now? I got alot of thing's to worried and thinking offffff........ :(....
- The thing's that i want to do is Becoming Pro Dancer & Instructor, i want to get some experience's on the stage and able to teach ....... :P
- Now im polishing up all my steps and skills..... :)

*** Oh Lord, May countinue to guide me, lead me, help me and etc lord..... I need your help oh lord...

**** Im updating my blog at home, Saturday, 910AM
**** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:00 PM