Monday, July 6, 2009
Stress & My PrAyeR!!

Today is Tuesday already, Im going for my 2 Fav's Class with Ryu....
Oh lord, Oh No... Did u hear what my mother told me last night, yes i was hurt, sad, disappointed, angry and i wanted to talk back, but i didt do so.. B'coz she is still my mother that i love alot..

- U know when she was sick, i was so upset, worried, and scared if anything happen to her, lucky i got all my god parent's, & god sister's around me, who told me dont worry, we all will pray for her.. Thanks alot love's one's... :P

- I was very angry with her, but sometime's she is worried and scared for me in the future when she is gone away from me.. :( Yes i know... :P I also worried for myself, why till now, i havent hear any new's from what i have done and went for? So sad and disappointed in myself as well.. :P WHY WHY WHY????????

Lord will you help me to go thru with all this worryness and scared away from me.. Make me an angel and blessing to everyone i love Lord.. :P
-Pls help me to find and get a good job ASAP By this month lord.. Pls lord... :P I cannot life without money and a good job.. :P
U know i dont like to use anyone money, i like to use my own money, so that i can spend and save the money too... :P I hated using and asking money from my mother.. Thats what i hated lord.. PLs lord, help me to find and get a good job soon.. Oh lord.. PLz lord.. :P I dont wnat to be useless to anyone lord...

Thats what i ask from you lord. Help me to find and hear my prayer's lord... :P Plz lord... :P Hear my prayer.. And make it all come true lord.. :P thanks lord...

I never disobey you lord.. PLs lord. help me again lord.. I really need this lord... Thanks lord...

-If nobody love's me, support me, care for me, be with me, encouraging me, & Etc more... Nevermind then i will go my own way.. :P I'll not stop anyone & I'll not stop what i love to do and become.... Thats the way lord.... Thanks lord...

I know everyone love's me... :P But i need their support toooooooooooo...... Including you as well lord... :P

Thanks lord... U know what im worried and scared of.. Pls be with me lord.. Help me to go thru it... :P I just dont want anyone to be worried for me..:P
I dont like them to worried about me.. :P Because im not a small baby.. :P Im grown up young lady & adult already.. :P Thanks alot.. :P

I still love's all of you.. :P Now & always .. :P Muahahahahahahha!!!!!!!!

Pls lord, im baging you, hear me and help me lord.. I need you lord.. Now & Always lord.. Amen.. :P

Continue to be with all your children's now & always lord.. Thanks Amen.. :P


***** Im updating my blog Tuesday, 7/7, 910AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 5:58 PM