Wednesday, July 1, 2009
My PrAyer for today..... !!!

I just want, Dear Lord,

(1): I hope that I'll get a good job that what i want to do, You know Lord, What I want to do right. That day you send me an angel, thanks lord.. I wish i could accept that offer from her and you too lord... I was so happy that i able to get and do what i want to do..... :P But someone dont agree about that duo...........
- I will never give up my danc'in career, i will work hard for it... :P I'll never never never give up on my dancing career.... :P I'll never give up...

-Like yday one of my friend, memember and future student, ask me, when im going to teach dancing in the club, i said soon, i need sometime to prepare... :P I'm preparing and praciticing.............................................. :)..I need to become confidence, so that i put the step's and song's together so that i can teach soonnn.....:P Yeah......:)Now i need to improve and become more confidence in all the dancing classes..... Thats what i want to do...

(2): Dear Lord, pls continue to heal all your children's who are not feeling well lord... Pls be with them, heal, touch and be with them lord... Heal them fast lord..... Take care of them, and make sure that they all are heal again....

-COntinue to be with all my love's one's, mother, god sister's, god parent's, good friend's, close friend's and friend's tooooooo... Protact them, look after them, hear their prayer's and need's lord, keep them in good health, keep them save & sound now and always lord.. Amen...

Lord, just continue to be with me, provide me and i know u are always there for me and other's as well. Thanks lord....

I just want to pray in Jesus Name, Amen...:P


****** Im updating my blog at home, Wed, 917AM, 1/July/2009
****** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:27 PM