Sunday, July 5, 2009
My happY Memorie's & Prayer to God... :P

Sorry im back to update my blog...

I was very very happy that last week friday 3/7/09, after belly dance, i had a great workout... So after belly dance, Doris & Wendy & I went for late lunch at Sushizanmai, till 5pm, then Wendy & I had a movie date at 6PM... The movie was great, & I told her, that i might watch the movie again with my good friend's at d club.... :).... My Fav Actress Megan Fox was so so hot... :P I love her so much....

Doris & Her Hubby watching at 9pm, after the movie Wendy & I went to see Doris & Her hubby, they are very nice couple and good friend's.... :).........

** Im so happy that i have bunche's of good friend's & Close friends in the club... :P They are: Cay Mee, Irene Ng, Agnes Wong, Elva May, Cat Low, Emily Ng, Su, Serena Moke, Germaine, Woon, Grace Tan, Fiona Yap, Mama@Farah, Fiona, Doris, Joslyn Choy, Sin EE, Ck Looi, Wendy, Yunis, Jax, Adelena, and more..... :)... Im so happpy and glad to meet all of them, i know them for more then 1 yrs ++++ already. so fast time fly's so quick...

-Im so happy that some of them asking me, when im going to start teaching, then told me dont forget to inform them, so that they all wil come and support me and attend my class tooo.. Thanks Darling's... :P I'll inform all of you ok.. DOnt worry dear.... :P

Last week Friday we had good time, Saturday in Line Dance , we did PitBull, I know you want me(Cello Ocho), its was a good time and good song... :P I love it.. :P

But someone was so busybody went to complain to someone.. :P I was so damm freaking peace with that person.. :P I know who was that? I dont want to say anything only.. :P I was damm freaking peace with the person attitude... No manner? Never learn Respect or manner from the person parent's.. What a person? I dont know what to say already? I get peace with the person attitude & gang? No manner?

Nvm i dont want to say much already, always make me unhappy when i see that person?

I'm going to move forward with my career, and what i want to become... Yeah...
Yeah... Dont look down on ppl..........

Never judge a person cover, without knowing them well... :P Got it... :P

My love, friendship, caryying, and etc will be always there with all my love's one's, good friend's, & close friend's... I'll always love you all, all the time, till i die... :P Love you all darling's... :P Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

What a good friend for, always be there for each other.. PEACE....................



God pls be with me, Hear me.. TQ...

***** Im updating my blog, 3/7-6/7, 930AM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 6:17 PM