Friday, June 26, 2009
What A Sad New's & Im sad 2!!!!

Oh No, I heard a Bad New's & Sudden new's that Michael Jackson has passed away yday ...... So sad.... How come he so famous and he died so sudden of heart attack or Drugs..... :P Poor thing.... I missed my Idol.... MJ's is my fav dancer & singer as well, when i hear his song's i feel so sad and touche's by his word's.... :(....

Now he's gone with god.. SO saddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd :(......

Everyone issue today, is MJ's Dead....... :( How can he gone just like that... So famous in the whole wide world..............

*** Im so sad about, Why i cant do what i want to become? I want to take this oppurinty to perform in public with my friend and now, i cannot even take and do what i wanted to do... :P Hai yah.. :(... How lord..... I need your help...

Pls lord.... DO not take anyone that i love, and help me toooo... TQ


***** Im updating my blog at home, 26/6, 1050PM
***** Love Paulin


dancer_87 @ 7:45 AM