Friday, March 5, 2010
^^!! Well Well, W/end has arrived again.. :)

Today is Saturday again, what a beautiful Saturday morning.. :) Fantasic, god is wonderful father in heaven who always bless me with watever im doing & going thru... God always blessed me, whenever im down, and in deed, just got to Trust & Hv Faith in God.. God is playing with you... :) He is testing you as well, so do you TRUST in GOD.... Ask yourself..

I'm already in the club, but im Serving Net in Garden's Club, waiting for class to start, im going for "Line Dance, Belly Dance & Zumba", too.Got gathering tonitez around 7 to 730PM, so hope it will be great time.. :) Love yah.... :)

Im glad to be back to the club again, b'coz its wonderful to be back again.. :) Im so glad, happy & blessed by all of my love's one's, good & close friend's who always there for me, who treat me so well, Love u guy's so much... :) without you guy's i wont be happy like before.. :)

Im working hard on my career to achieve's my goal's as well, im going to sit for exam end of the month, pls lord, be with me... :) Give me the confidence... :) Thanks Lord........

Lord, pls be with all of us, hear our prayer's & need's every individual's pls hear our prayer's & need's.. Thanks Lord...


Amen..


6/March/2010, Saturday, 1105AM
Pauline...


dancer_87 @ 6:57 PM