Monday, March 1, 2010
"AM I Being PLAYED". !

** I heard alot of gossip about me, and my good & close friend's as well. What the crap is happening to us, why ppl think dat we have nothing better to do izit. Rather talking bad about ppl.. Hello, wat d hell are u talking about?

** Am I Being PLayed by anyone.. :P I Hope not........ :)

Hello We all are HUMAN BEING, we have respects for everyone, who treat's us nice & good.. Then we will treat back the same, hello do not played anyone feeling's ok...

**** I'm that kinda of person, attitude, behavour and anything else, I'm tough, Kind, Friendly, nice, helpful, Hardworking, firece in surtain thing's, nasty(WHEN ITS OVER MY HEAD), do not played any of my GOOD & CLOSE FRIEND"S, if not u will get it from me, Im the head leader for them....... Do come, go tru me before go tru them... GOt it....


Dont played with me, im chill padi, but im firece too.. Becareful, im SLIENT KILLER.. Hahahahha LOL...

I AM TOO TIRED TO THINK, i just want a peace of mind... The best place is, going to heaven... :)!!

2/March/2010, Tuesday, 1010AM
Pauline...


dancer_87 @ 6:06 PM