Wednesday, March 3, 2010
4th Day of March?

Today Is Thursday is my Fav Day, I can go for my fav's classes, "Belly Dance, By Mama, Zumba By Ezen Chan", so sad Jason Ooi not free to teach for 2 week's.. :( But nvm lah, i will still wait for jason to come back to teach us.. :)

Today is "AGENT DAY", i got appointment with my GF to talk about bussiness... :)

Got to work hard, so that i can earn more money, able to enjoy in the future, work less too.. I Want to achieve's my goal's in the future too, able to do watever i want to do before the world end's.. :(. I hope it wont happen..... Pray Hard... :)

Lord, pls continue to hear our individual's prayer's & Need's that we needed.. :) Please hear us, help us, lead, guide, be with us.. Make our dream's & career come true in our life's.... Thanks Lord........

All this i asked in Jesus Name I Pray Amen..

4th/March/2010, Thursday, 1010AM
Pauline.. :)


dancer_87 @ 6:05 PM