Monday, February 22, 2010
M.Y Sadness & SweET Memories, got to say "FareWell@Goodbye".






I really cannot accept the Issue of "Enclosure" of the club, its going to close for good, i really cannot accept it. Im going to miss the good time we had spend QUALITY time together with each other till open till now, how sad to say goodbye to the club, its really break's my heart so much, so painful to say goodbye, to everyone and the club too, i dont know when we can have this party in class again.. :(....

I really tak sampai hati nak tinggal everyone of u in the club and wherever u will be going next? Its really break's my heart so much...!!

Remember my Love's, Care, Sharring is Carrying, my friendship & love will always be there for everyone of u till i die, i will not forget about all of u, when i plan a event hope u all can make it, so that we can keep in touch with each other ok.... Promise..!!

Im gonna to miss everyone of u, especailly my Mama@Eve, i cannot live without doing "SHAKING BELLY DANCE", OMG... Im going to miss everyone of u & the club too.. :( Wuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuuwuwuwuwu!!


Love u always....

Huggies & Kisses,
Pauline@Budak..!! :)

22/FEB/2010, MONDAY, 1020AM...


dancer_87 @ 4:22 AM