Monday, March 1, 2010
I'm Mentaly Tired..

Today is Tuesday already, i was planning to go for my Fav Class "Latin & Belly Dance", but now i cannot go for Latin B'coz i got to work, waiting for call and confrim from my boss so i cannot go for class, but i will attend my evening class.. :)

I'm so happy, but i receive a call, then i was not happy already, b'coz that person answer me like not a really happy sound's.... I feel like im not helpful, since like that, i lack of confidence again, :(....

It's seem like i'm using ppl, HELLO, if i know the it i wont be asking anyone already... I dont mean to anyone.. Its ME.....

I just felt down, and push or being a FOOL...

I will not let this happen, went i fall, i must rise up again to be strong in deed... :) I will not let anyone to look down on me.. :) I will stand with my own two feet.......


Thanks everyone..

2/MARCH/2010, Tuesday, 1010AM
Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 6:01 PM