Thursday, March 4, 2010
**!! OMG time is running Short..!!

Today's Friday already, w/end has arrived again.. Wow time fly's like a wind OMG, wow fantasic about it ritez... Time is running short, fast as well.. I dont have enough breath to catch up with, Running QUICK like no one business... OH GOSS... OMG, how lah like that? Crazies ler...

I'm planning to go for "Belly Dance or Salsa", hmmm..
Im glad to be back to the club again, i hope and "CROSS FINGER", that the new managment will do the best and last longer.. :) I just happy to be back... :) But i hated too see someone gang's that is still in d club, doing f**king stupid face in the club, and too some of my good friends too.. Hated it....

Oh goss... So i got to work harder to earn and catch up with my good work & career in life.. Oh GOSS....


Wish me all d best...


5/MARCH/2010, Friday, 1005AM
Pauline.. :)


dancer_87 @ 6:00 PM