Saturday, February 27, 2010
OMG What A haPPy Moment's & CraZies,,

Today's Saturday already, time has fly's so QUICK like a wind.. W./end has arrived again, today is Last Day oF CNY, CHAP GOH MEH.....

Im already in the gym, waiting for class to start, i will be going for "Line Dance & Belly Dance", then after that around 3 or 4PM got yam cha with my friend's, so happy that the club is not "Enclosure", its "OPEN", in business again.. :) Yeah..!!

The Crazies moment i had got some one talking blar blar about me, but i will forgive and forget about them already, b'coz im not a small kid or childish to said that, if you hit over my nervous & head i will not be nice to you again, dont over get me to do that, i dont want to do that, b'coz its not nice to do and act like that to anyone of you, because i love, care, be tere for you, i will not do that again, please dont let me do it, i dont want to happen.. Please...

** Im nice, kind, friendly, loving, carrying, supportive, and more, i want to keep my face, my love to everyone to be GOOD to them i dont wan to be evil like someone i hated in my life, pls dont let me do that.. I dont want to do that and happen...

My F'dship will always be tere for everyone of you, because im too kind to everyone LOL...........


Happy Moment's is having great fren's around me and enjoying my career too.... Thats happy, i want to work hard for it, to success my career & life ahead of me... :) Pray for me.. :)


Tonitez got Dinner, last day of CNY already... "Gong XI Fa Cai", happy new year... See u all next CNY Season... :) Muaksssssss.


27/FEB/2010, SAT, 1130AM
Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 7:53 AM