Friday, February 19, 2010
SwEet MemOries!!

7th Day of CNY, today is Saturday already, w/end has arrived again, wow... Time fly's so QUICK like anything..... I'm going for the last class on the weekend already "Line Dance & Belly Dance", how sad to say this...... :(...

** I'm gonna to miss all the sweet memories that i had 2 Yrs, in dis club, with all my Good & Close Friend's over here, i cannot really believe this is really happening... :) OmG.. How sad to say this?

I cannot live without doing my Fav classes, "Latin, Belly Dance & Zumba", by my fav's teacher's.... How sad to say this duo? OMG, why is this really happening?

Going to miss all the good time over here that we had spend together...

Im want to say A thousand thanks for everything and being a wonderful close friend to me, i really apprieate, i dont want to lose this friendship with anyone of u... Do keep in touch 2gether, if can, come let's join CF together, so that all of us dont feel lonely......... COme come..... !!!

Love u all always, my love, care, kind, and friendship will last 4ever in ur heart....



*********** 20/FEB/2010, Saturday, 1105AM
*********** Budak@Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 6:58 PM