Friday, February 19, 2010
^^!! So sad :( !!

I'm BACK Home, " HOme Sweet Home"... Yeah..!!

Today's 6Th day of C.N.Y, so fast time fly's like a wind... OMG....!! Today is w/end have arrived again...... I'm planning to go for "Belly Dance & Salsa" tonitez... :).. Till 730PM...

*** I cannot believe dat the club is going to "Close Down", for good.. OMG... I have been the 100 Founding Member In Myoga,for 2 yrs plus already, cannot believe its going to end like that? Why? I miss all the good memories in d club, with all my good & close friend's ever... :) I'm going to miss everyone so much... :) Come's let's all go together, join other's club's too.. :) come on guy's.......


I had a good C.N.Y with my Relativie's, back in Ipoh, had a good time, spending QUALITY time, shopping, che chating, and having good time, so nice to see all of them. Spending good time 2gether ever... :)

How sad to hear that?


********* 19th FEB 2010, Friday, 1015AM
********* Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 7:44 AM