Thursday, February 11, 2010
**!! Wuwuwuwuw Sad...

I was so happy to go to d club, b'coz it was my fav day... Next week it will be last week in the club already, b'coz myoga is going to close forever already.. So sad to hear this is really happening? I didt wish this will happen to the managment? Why?

** Its not fair to everyone & instructor's as well, they were are they going to put into? Im more worried for Mama@Eve, where is she going to go? :( Poor everyone..

Im going to miss everyone alot, and the classes as well.. HOW HOW?????????

I dont really have mood to hear & dance already, when i really saw and heard after Belly Class by My Mama Mama... :(... I didt want this happening? Everyone was so unhappy and sai.... :(.....

I dont have mood to celebrate CNY already, how now? I dont know i will have mood or not? OMG....... Damm it....


How sad to hear this happen? OMG....


******* Thursday..

Pauline...


dancer_87 @ 8:32 AM