Friday, February 12, 2010
SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! :(!

Today's Friday, Weekend has arrived again.. CNY is another 48Hrs.... Going Back to hometown another 24 Hrs back to Home Sweet Home, IPOH....

My Aunt so execitied she called me dis morning, asking us, whether are we going down to IPOh, I said YES of course we are coming down.. :)


But im still so sad, i cannot believe, what is doing to happen when all of us comes back to KL, seing our Club is "CLOSING DOWN", so sad, to hear that? But we all love d club so much, having alot of good COMFORTABLE time, good Fellowship N going to miss the classes & GOOD Instructor's too.. :(....

*** Im still working hard to get what i want to be, success in life & career too.. :)

Wish me all the best, hope for it to happen, BUT i must do it, before its happen.. With my own effort... :)


Pray for everyone, hear our prayer's LORD....



******** 12/FEB/2010, FRIDAY, 12AM
******** Pauline...


dancer_87 @ 7:50 AM