Saturday, February 6, 2010
My Life has been Tested & Trust By GOD...

Today is Saturday alread, w/end has arrived again, soon it will be going to end of weekend already... Im so execitied & Happy that C.N.Y Is one more week to come, so execitied to go back to my hometown to celebrate good CNY with my Families & Relativies that extanded family..... Good Good Celebration too... :)

*** Im so execitied, tonitez got Pre Cny Gathering with my 5 good friend's & Close Friend's of mine... :) But im so sad, i cannot make it for another bday party..... :( But anyway my heart & soul will always be there for all my love's one's & good friend's around me all d time.. :)

*** Im so exeicitied & focusing on my career, i want to sucess & suceed my career with good bussiness with full of prospect's, client's, potiencal client's as well. I want to see myself suceeding with all what i want to do & be.. :) I can achieve's my goal's & dream car that i want to get it by this year or next year.. :) Oh Lord, pls help & guide me with my career to suceess in my career & life too.. :) Thanks Lord... :)

DEAR Lord, Here is my Wishes & Prayer's For CNY & This Year;
1. Help me & Guide me with my career to suceess & suceeding with my career & life as well full of business around me, who can support me. Able to reach my targdet's & goal's that i have set for.. :) I can focus on more more more prospect's & etc else that i plan to do & be.. Help me & guide me with my career.

2. Make our Relationship Me & My Bf@Shen to be stable & Steady, understanding, able to trust & have faith in each other, able to support whenever in deed, Able to love & support each other, love each other & More. I hope 1 day, that We both able to steady & stettle with our career, so that one day he will purpose to me then soon we will get married... :) Able to start our family in life.. :)
Keep our faith & relantionship Strong in faith... :) TQ...

3. Make Your way to Bring my bF@Shen closer to you, teach him with ur word's, help him in deed, slolwy i will bring him to ur house one day.. Be with me, and teach him Father... :)

Peace Be with Him, and me as well... Keep our Faith Strong... :)

My Prayer;
1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for myself, Grant Me, Guide Me, Lead Me, Help me & Be with me, help & guide me with my career, to sucess in life & career too.. :) Pls be with me & Help me in deed... :)

Grant Me, Guide, Lead, Help me & Be with me. Grant Me with GOod Health, Wealth, Prosperity in Career & Life, many many more Yrs to come ahead of me, keep me safe & sound's, Protacted me, walk with me, Be with me, help me with my career, hear my prayer's, need's & Cries as well. Be with me Father in hEaven......

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord i would like to pray for all my Love's ONe's; My Mother, My God MOther@Mama Eve, My God Parent's & Sister's, MY BF@Shen, My Families & Relativies, MY Good & Close Friend's, My Colleague's & My Friend's too.

Grant Them, Guide Them, Help them, lead Them, Be with them, grant them with GOod Health, Wealth, Prosperity in Career & Life, many many more yrs to come ahead of them, be with them, keep them safe & sound's, Protacted them, watch over them, hear their prayer's, need's & crie's, walk with them & be with them always...

- Bring My Bf@Shen closer to you, love u more, and know ur word's.

- Heal ur children's who are sick, heal them & touch them.

In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen.

Keep the world safe & Sound's, Protacted, World without end..

******** 6/FEB/2010, SAT, 930AM
******** Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 7:45 AM