Thursday, January 21, 2010
**!! Enjoying Life, meanwhile working hard for career.. !!

Today's Thursday already, im going for my fav's classes, " Zumba, Belly Dance & Zumba", i love it so much.. :) But i want to go for Salsa on Friday nitez, but i hopefully i can make it, it wont end..:)

*** Im moving forward with my Career, My Life, & More to come ahead of me..!! :P Going on with career, working hard to earn as much money, and get potiencal Client's as well, to support & help me as welll... I really need it.. !!

I was so happy that my mother, my aunty & god mother, was so Happy when they saw my Bf & ur Future Son In Law i guess.. Keke... I was so glad.. :P He was ok as well..

Im going to be Engaged & Purpose from my Bf.. He is going to ask me that........ :)

I hope my dream's & prayer will come true... He is my Special Bf in Life.. :P I love him so much, till i die.. :P I dont know what to say already.. :P Olalalalalalal..


*** Now i need to focus on my Career, & My Life as well. I will not give up. I need to sustain my career & client's as well... To be success in life.. :P Oh yeah...!!!



My prayer:

1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for everything.. Grant & Bless me with Blessing, Guidence, Leading & Being with me. Help & Guide me into my career, & My life as well.. :P Help me to sustain & success with my career to be suceeded.. :P

Grant me with full of Potiencal Client's as well, help me to grown my bussiness life.. :) Oh yeah.. !! God..... :) Im going nut's already..... Life is stressful... :P

God PLs Grant Me, with GOod Health, Wealth, Prosperity in Life, Many many mores yrs to come, Keep me in safe & sound's, protacted, keep me away from Harm, Hear My prayer's & need's Lord.... Be with me, walk with me, walk with & help me when im in the darknesss....... Strength me, give me the confidence & etc else father.. In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...


2. LoRd, I Would like to Pray for all My Love's One's: My Mother, My God Mother@Mama, My God Parent's & Sister's, My Relativies, My Families, My BOYFRIEND, My Good & CLOSE Best Friend's, MY Friend's as well, & My Colleague... :)

Grant them all with Good Health, Wealthy, Prosperity in Life, Many Many More yrs to come ahead of them, Keep them safe & Sound's, Protacted, Keep them away from HARM, Walk with them, Hear Their Prayer's, Need's & Cries, Walk with them & Guide them... :) Be with them....

- Heal ur children's who are not well, heal then & touch them... :)

In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.

3. KEEP THE WORLD & PEOPLE HERE SAVE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, KEEP AWAY FROM HARM, WORLD WITHOUT END... :)

IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN...



***************** 21/Jan/2010, Thursday, 945AM
***************** PaulinE... :)


dancer_87 @ 6:44 AM