Saturday, January 30, 2010
Disappointed in Something & Life is as well..

*** I feel so down, and disappointed in my lifeeeeeee and something as well.... Im actually sick & tired of doing something wrong in life, to ppl around me as well. I feel so down & hopeless about it.. But i'm trying not to show to ppl outside me.. I dont want any of them to be look down on me or worried about me... :) Im not like that kind of person, who are selfish about it.. I wont.. I will keep it all by myself, i dont wan to let another ppl worried for me.. :)

**** I tell myself, i will manage it, i will do my level best to work for it, and work hard, so that i can see myself succeding in life & career that i wanted to do & be..!! Im waiting for it to come... :) Im so tired, i love my job, i need to see myself suceeding in life & career too.. Please Lord, help & Guide me in my career & life too.....

dont let me down.... Muakss **!!


********** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 6:31 AM