Friday, January 29, 2010
Make My Dream's & Wishe's come True in my Life..!!

Today's Friday already, w/end has come by again? Wow i cannot believe that Jan 2010 is going to finish already, going to move on with CNY & Valentine Day as well, omg, so fast time fly's like a wind.. OMG.........

I was planning to go for Belly Dance, but i was so lazy to move out already.. Maybe i need a rest from class, i did 6 Hrs per week already, i got 2 or 3 more hrs to complete my week's... Yeah... !!!

** I was wishing, praying hoping that my dream's & wishes will come true in my life, be successfully Insurance Agent in my career, to be full with money & potiencal client's as well.. Oh yEah!!! I wont give up, i want to make my dream's & prayer's come true, work hard and then u will be easy going life one day.. :) I hope & pray that i will be that suitation, seing myself success in life..!! Oh yeah.. Please Help & Guide Me father in heaven. make it come true.. :) Pls Lord, Thanks..!

Lord, i want to reach my ahivement's, Goal's as well, make it come true, pls lord.. I need ur help & support for me.. PLs Lord...

*** My Bf & Me was thinking where shall we go for Private.. :P I also want to spend more QUALITY time together alone.. But i dont know how? Not alone at all. How?

*** Valentine is around the corner as well, im being busy, going back to ipoh for C.N.Y as well, how? So i dont know how? I wish that i will have something special in life mean to me so much, to have a wonderful BF in life.. :), spend more time 2gether.. :P Loving each other, honest, loyal, trust, faith & more to come.. :) Special gift, i want a nice diamond ring or perdent also can..! kekeke..!!


My Prayer:
1. Dear Lord, I want to Pray for myself, Grant me, Help me, Guide, Lead & Be with me. Grant Me, Help me & Be with me with my career, make my career success in life so that i can do whatever i wanted to do in my life to have it as well. I want to see myself growing in bussiness and being successful Agent in life as well. Help, Support & Be with me Father in heaven.. :)

Grant Me with Good Health, Wealthy, Prosperity in life, many many more yrs to come ahead of me, keep me safe & sound's, protacted me, walk with me, hear my prayer's, need's & crie's as well, be with me father in heaven, watch over me, thanks.

- Grant my wishe's, dream's & prayer's come true in my life lord, help me with it, i want to see success in life & career standing with my own 2 feet's... Oh Lord, pls help me...

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord i would like to Pray for all my Love's One's: My Mother, My God MOther@Mama Eve, My Boyfriend@Shen, My God Parent's & Sister's, MY Families/Relativies as well, MY Good & CLose Friend's, My Colleague's as well, My Friend's too.

Grant them all In Good Health, Wealthy, Prosperity in Life, many many more yrs to come, keep them safe & sound's, Protacted, walk with them, hear their's prayer's, need's & Crie's as well, be with them always, bring them success in life too, watch over them too, walk with them closer in ur kingdom.

- Bring my BF@Shen closer to you Lord, teach him ur word's to know u more & love u always...

- Heal ur children's who are sick, heal & touch them.

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, KEEP AWAY FROM HARM, WORLD WITHOUT END....


******** 29/Jan/2010, Friday, 1040PM
******** Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 6:22 AM