Thursday, January 28, 2010
LoOkinG fOrWard aHead Of Me!!

Today's Thursday already, im going for my Fav's classes today, " Belly Dance & ZumBa", i love it so much..!!

*** Im very sad, that the club is like going to be down, because alof of my fav's classes is changing people, and some of my friend's are complaining why like that? I said i dont know? OMG, i also dont know what is happening to the club? OMG, i hope it wont close down at all.....


**** I'm getting worried of my business now, i want to success in life & career.. I want to get more prospect's/client's/Potiencal Client's as well, i need to work hard to earn what i need.. :) Lord, i need ur help, support & guidence as well.. :) Oh Lord Please be with me and guide me..!! Help me father.. :)

I'm hoping for my next appoitment with my client is next tuesday, i hopefully & pray that he will get a policy for his own..........

Im looking ahead of me, im doing my level best to be success in life & career... :)..


My prayer:

1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for myself. Grant me, guide me, lead, help & be with me. Guide & Help me with my career, to be success in life.. Pls be with me father in heaven, so that i can stand with my own two feet's.. I Need ur help & support..!!

Make my dream's & prayer's come true Lord.. I Need to make my career success in life, so that i can buy or do whatever i want to do for so long..!! PLs Lord...

Grant Me, With GOod Health, Wealth, Prosperity in Life, Many Many More Yrs to come ahead of me, be with me, Keep me safe & Sound's, Protacted, walk with me, hear my prayer's, need's & crie's lord, be with me.......

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord i would like to pray for all my Love's ONe's: My Mother, MY god Mother@Mama Eve, MY God Parent's & Sister's, my BoyFriend@Shen, MY Relativie's & Families, My Colleague's, My Good & close Friend's, & My Friend's.

Grant them, with Good Health, Wealth, Prosperity in Life, Many Many more yrs to come with success, Keep them safe & Sound's, Protacted them, walk with them, be with them, hear their's prayer's, need's & Crie's, watch over them..

- Bring my Bf CLoser into Thy Hand's, To know u & love u more...!!

- Heal ur children's who are sick, heal & touch them.

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, KEEP AWAY FROM HARM, WORLD WITHOUT END.

IN JESUS, NAME I PRAY, AMEN

********** 28/Jan/2010, Thursday, 1005AM
********** Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 12:02 AM