Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Life is a Test Or Trust..

Today is Wednesday, i taught of going to myoga, for "Belly Dance or Hip POp".. I was late, i get back home around 530PM.... I didt go for any class today, too lazy & tired... :) keke... CNY mood already.. :)

** My Life is a Testing or Trusting in GOD. I got so many experience's in my life, that GOD answer or testing me on my career and life? I was so angry why he's doing that to me, but i knew, that god is testing whether i can take it or not in my life and career.. So i make it go on, i want to be success in life & career too.. So i told GOD that i will trust in you, to lead, guide & be with me every step i make.. :) Thank you Lord, for being with me.. :)

Now, is i need to FOCUS on my career, to move on with the achievement's & Targdet's i set for too, i want to make it, i want to reach it, i want to be success in life, so one day i can see myself suceeding with what i want to sucess in...

Lord, pls be with me and guide me with my career & life too... Thanks..

My Prayer:
1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for myself, grant me, guide me, lead me, help me, be with me as well. Grant me with Good Health, Wealth, Prosperity in life & career too, many many more yrs to come ahead of me, keep me safe & sound's, protacted me, hear my prayer's, need's, & cries, be with me, walk with me slowly, and more to come ahead of me too. Watch over my Career, success in career & life too.....

In jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord, i would like to pray for All My Love's One's: My Mother, My God Mother@Mama Eve, My God Parent's & Sister's, My Families & relativies as well, My Colleague's, MY Good & Close Friend's, & My Friend's too.

Grant them, guide them, lead them, be with them, help them with their need's. Grant them, keep them Good Health, Wealth, Prosperity in Career & Life too, Many Many more yrs to come ahead of them, watch over them, keep them safe & sound's, Protacted them, Hear Their Prayer's, need's, & Cries as well, walk with them, watch over them too, be with them.

- Bring my Bf@Shen closer to you, know u & love u, teach him with ur word's...

- Heal ur children's who're sick, heal & touch them upon their live's...

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED . KEEP HARM AWAY FROM US & THE WORLD. WORLD WITHOUT END.

IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN.


********** 3/FEB/2010, Wed, 1105PM
********** Pauline.


dancer_87 @ 6:52 AM