Monday, February 1, 2010
**!! My Life is "Open"..

Today's Monday already, i went to office & meeting in the morning? I'm in the club now, waiting to attend ZUmba in a while.. :)

**** I'm hoping for good thing's & new's to happen to me, PUSH Pray Until Something Happen in my life & career that i wanted to do & so.. :). I want to be a successful Insurance Agent in life, i want to work hard & look for more Prospect's as well, to earn more money in life & career too..

** I will never give up whatever im doing in my life & career too.. :) I'm looking for more.... I want to suceed my tardget's so that i can go for holiday with my boss & colleague's as well.. :) Im waiting for it to come.. I need to work hard too.. :)

Dear Lord, Please Guide Me, Lead me, Help me, & Be with me with my career & life as well too.. :) I wan to success & suceed in my career & life as well.. :) Pls lord, make my dream's & prayer's come true... Help me... Hear my prayer's & need's too...

Continue to watch over all my Love's one's, take good care of them, protacted them, keep them safe & sound's, keep them in good health, wealthy & Prosperity in life & career as well too, watch over them all the time Lord.. :)

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..


********* 1/FEB/2010, Monday, 440PM
********* Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 12:27 AM