Saturday, January 30, 2010
Go For More In Life & Career... !!

Today's Saturday already, W/end has arrived again, wow time is flying so fast like a wind.. OMG....!! C.N.Y Is 2 more week's already, so fast.. I cannot wait to go back for CNY to my hometown.. I also cannot wait to Celebrate PRE CNY Bash on This Coming saturday 6Th FEB, i hope everyone could come for the gathering? I wish all my good & close friend's can make it.. I also dont know how many ppl will be there? OMG....

I'm going for my fav's classes today, "Line Dance & Belly Dance", yeah... Then i got appointment at 530PM with Jenn & My Bf... Then going for Movie at 740PM Fame...!!

Later probably after Mama's class going for yam cha qua? I just love to hang out with my god mother@mama eve, she is go nice to talk to u... I love spending time with her alot..!! :)

I love to spend good Quality time with all my love's one's & good friend's of mine.. They always make me happy all the time, no matter what happen to me.. They always give a big smile & big hug for me..!! To keep me so warm and nice...!!


*** I'm moving on with my career, i want to see success in life & career, i want to be Professional Insurance Agent to be success in life & career, i want to see it happen ..... :) Lord, pls help Me & Guide me with my career to make it come true.. :)

Oh Father pls be with me..!!!

Give me everything i need from you lord, pls make it come true..Thanks..


My Prayer's
1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for myself, Grant me, guide me, lead me, help & be with me. Guide & Help me with my career, to be successfully in life & career.. I want to see myself going tru with all this.. I want to see my income coming in, so that 1 day i will get what i want to get in life...!!

Help me & Guide me, keep my relationship strong with my bf & u as well lord... Help me to go tru with watever im uncomfortable or unhappy.. Pls be with me..!!

Grant me with good health, wealthy, Prosperity in life & career, many many more yrs to come ahead of me, keep me safe & sound's, protacted me, walk with me, hear my prayer's, need's, & crie's, Take good care of me, be with me...

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord I would like to pray for all my love's one's, My Mother, My God MOther@Mama Eve, My Bf, My God Parent's & sister's, my Families/Relativies, My Colleague's, My Good & Close Friend's, & My Friend's.

Grant them, guide them, lead them, help them, be with them. Grant them with Good Health, WEalthy, Prosperity in Life & Career, many many more yrs to come ahead of them, keep them safe & Sound's, Protacted them, walk with them, hear their's prayer's, need's & Crie's, take good care of them, be with them & Watch over them.

- Bring my Bf closer to you, love u more, teach him with ur word's Lord, walk with him.....

- Heal ur children's who are sick, heal & touch them.

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED AS WELL. KEEP THE WORLD AWAY FROM HARM. WORLD WITHOUT END..


IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN..

********** 30/Jan/2010, Sat, 935AM
********** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 6:31 AM