Monday, January 25, 2010
**!! Wat's my head & mind?

Today's Monday Blue's already, so fast time fly's like a wind.. CNY is around the corner already, time fly's like a wind.. :) I'm in d club waiting for class.. :)

^^!! My Goal's & Dream's that i want to achieve's in my goal's & life... I want to achieve's my tardget's that i have set already, i wan to be successful in my life.. :) Lord, pls help & guide me to get many many Prospect's/Potiencal Client's/Client's as well... Hope i'll successs my career & life that i want to hit.. :)

I hope that i will make my life & career come true.. :)

Lord, im glad that i have a wonderful people's around me & boyfriend as well.. Thanks Lord, foreverything u have bless me with...


My Prayer:
1. Dear Lord, i would like to pray for myself, help me, guide, lead & be with me. Help me & guide me with my career to be sucessful in my career that i want to do & be lord, pls be with me & help me..!! Help me father........

- Sometime's i feel down & not being myself, Lord, help me & give me Confidence, Wisdom, Encourage, Strength, Trust, Faith, Braveness & More to be sucess in life & Career as well too. Give me strength, Trust & faith in each other, stay the relationship strong inside me..! Oh Lord..

Grant me with Good Health, Wealthy, Prosperity in Life, Many Many More Yrs to come ahead of me, Keep me Safe & SOund's, Protacted, Hear My Prayer's, Need's & Crie's, Walk with me Father, watch over me, make my dream's & prayer's come true with my career & life as well.. Thanks Lord..

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord i would like to pray for all my Love's One's: My MoTher, My God Mother@mama, My Boyfriend@Shen, My Families, My God Parent's & Sister's, My Good & Close Friend's, My Colleague's as well & My friend's.

Grant them all in good health, wealthy, Prosperity in life, many many more yrs to come ahead of them, keep them safe & sound's, Protacted, Hear their prayer's, need's & crie's as well, walk with them, take good care of them.

- Oh Lord, I surrender my Boyfriend@Shen life's into Thy Hand's, to be with him, teach him, walk with me, bring him more closer to you.

- Heal ur children's who'r sick's, heal & touch them

In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen.

3. KEEP THE WORLD AWAY FROM HARM, PROTACTED THE WORLD, WORLD WITHOUT END.

IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY AMEN.


*********** 25/Jan/2010, Monday, 445PM
*********** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 12:29 AM