Sunday, January 24, 2010
My Life is full of Love, HappyNess, & etc else..!!

Today's Sunday already "Holy Holy Holy Holy", i sang Duet with Aunty Esther, I'll Walk with GOD, i was ok at first, but i was so nervous when i got sing infront of everyone with A.Esther.. !!

**!! Wow time's flying so Fast, and running short of time already.. I need to work hard and focus on my career as well.. I need to earn more money for my career, to build up my incoming and etc else..!! I want to see myself suceeding & success in life, with everything i want & need in my life.. !!

I want to see success in life, with building my career with flying colours of money & life ahead of me..!! :) I wan to suceed my career... :)


** Im so Happy, Glad to find my another half in my life..!! I know my bf since 2004, december in NS, we meet up after we came back from NS, then we got together around middle of 2005, we had good time together knowing each other so well, then he left to Sydney for further studies so be didt break up, but we were far relationship...!! So till 2004 or 2005 till 2010, about 4 or 5 yrs already we knew each other, actually we were waited for each other, till now we get back together again..!! :)So now my Baby is going to leave me again, around 1st march 2010, to sydney back for studies again, for his final year..!! :)

I want to have a bright future & life ahead of me.. I want to build up my Career, My Life & My own Family as well..!!! :) So i need to work hard for my career to earn that amount & etc is ahead of me.!! Need to focus and work hard.!! :)


My Prayer:
1. Dear Lord, I would like to pray for myself. Grant me with ur Guidence, Leading, being with me & Helping me.! Help & Guide me with my career, to be success & suceeding in my career.. I need to reach the targdet's that i have set for ..!! I want to get alot of Client's/ Prospect's/ Potiencal Client's as well.. Help me father in heaven, to make it come true with alot of good client's, i need their help & support of it..!! PLs Lord... Make it come true..!!

Grant me, with GOod health , wealthy, Prosperity in Life, Many Many more yrs to come ahead of me, keep me safe & sound's, protacted me, hear my prayer's, need's & cries, walk with me, help me with my career , my life, my relationship with everyone as well... Thank You Jesus.

In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord, i would like to Pray for all My Love's ONe's: My Mother, My God Mother@Mama, My Bf(Shen), My God Parent's & Sister's, My Families, My GOod & Close Friend's, My Friend's, & My Colleague's as well.

Grant all of them in Good Health, Wealthy, Prosperity in Life, Many Many More Yrs to come ahead of them, Keep them Safe & Sound's, Protacted as well, watch over them, hear their prayer's, need's & cries as well, be with them always.

- Look after my bf as well, to bring him closer to u, know your word's of Lord, and bring him closer in ur care & kingdom.... May u be with me, grant him slowly to know u..!! Thanks Father...

- Heal ur children's who are not well, heal & touch them..

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

3. Keep the world safe & sound's, Protacted, Keep the world away from Harm, World without end..

In Jesus Name, I Pray Amen.

*********** 24/Jan/2010, Sunday, 905PM
*********** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 4:45 AM