Friday, January 1, 2010
* A New Year, A New Life has begin & A New Start!

Dearest everyone i love & know... Its already the new year of 2010, Jan... So fast time fly's like a wind of the world..... :P

Cannot believe is new year already, wow...!! Today is Friday already, 1st Jan 2010.. W/end has arrived as well, wow...

** I hope everyone has a good start of the year with GOD's Help...!! May GOD Bless all of us with his blessing shine upon each one of us, with good start, new life, new career, new chaphter and more.... Then we will have a good end of the year coming..!! May GOD shine upon us with his blessing shower upon us..!!

"Happy New Year", to all of u, wish all the best in ur life..!! Amen..

*** Thank You Father that u have shower all ur blessing towards me with ur love, care & more inside me..!! I wanna to confess, recommitted myself into THY Hand's.... May you grant me, all that i need from you LORD, pls help me.. TQ Father.....

May You Grant all my prayer's & wishes that i had asked you before.. PLs make it come true.. I wanna to see myself suceeding myself of my career....... May you Father...........


1. May You Grant me, Lead, Guide, Help & Be with me, in my job@CaREEr, help me.. I want to earn and do what i need to do, help me.. Bring me & help me with my new career to start with the bussiness going on.. Walk with me Father, so that i can see myself succeeding & success with my career Insurance Agent & Dancer too... LOrd, i need ur help & support, so that i can stand on my own 2 feet... Pls help me father.. I need your help, walk with me & guide me...! Thank You Father.. In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...

2. May You Grant me a Mr Prince Charming, into my life.. Who Love's GOD, Love, Honest, Carrying, Understanding, Honest, Loyal, Loving, Able to support each other whenever in deed, & love each other till we die....


3. May You Grant all my LOve's one's; My Mother, My GOD, MY GOD mother@MamaEve, My God Parent's & Sister's, MY Families, My Relative's, MY GOod & Close Best Friend's, MY Future Bf, & MY Friend's too... Grant all of them GOOD health, WEALTHy, Many more yrs to come ahed of them, keep them protacted, Keep them safe & sound's, be with them, hear their prayer' & need's, walk with them, take good care of them, be with them always................ May you Bring them joyful, prosperity in Life, & more..

- Heal ur children's who are sick..

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

4. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, WORLD WITHOUT END.....


In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen...




*************** "Happy New Year", 1/Jan/2010, 920AM
*************** Pauline..


dancer_87 @ 1:28 AM