Monday, December 28, 2009
^^!! Brand New Year, New Life, New look, New Career, focusin of my career & More..

Todays Tuesday already, im going for my fav's classses "Latin & Belly Dance", so busy... Tonitez i got dinner at Jenn's plc but i dont know whether i can make it or not... Maybe can kua... :)

**** Wow, 2 more day's is New Year already, so fast time is flying so quick, 2010... Wow... What a brand new year is arriving.. :)

** Im focusing my career, i need to move on with my career with many many goal's ahead of me... :)New Look, New Career(Focus on), New Life, New Beginning again, & more......



Dear Lord, Where are my wishes, & Prayer's that i asked for my bday, x'mas & new year....
1. May You Grant me, with my career, able to be succeed in my career, able to move forward lord.. Help me, lead, guide, & be with me, into my career, my life, my dream career too... Pls Lord...... MAke me successful in my Insurance Agent career lord, i need to move forwards, able to make more money & see d suceed... :P Thanks Lord.....

- Help me with my career yah LORD....

2. May You Grant me, able to get a stable Prince Charming (BF) into my life.... Pls Father in heaven.... Who love's GOD, love me, care, understanding, honest, loyal, able to support each other & love each other till we die... :) Oh Father..

3. May You Grant all my Love's One's; My Mother, My God Mother(Mama@Farah), My God Parent's , My God Sister's, My Future Bf, My Relative's, My Families, My Good Close Best Friend's Forever, & My Friend's. Grant them all good health, Many Many More yrs to come ahead, Keep them safe & sound's, hear their prayer's & need's lord, walk with them, take good care of them, & protact them lord... GO with us... Now & Always...

- HEal ur children's who are not well, touch them & heal them....


4. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, WORLD WITHOUT END.......


In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..


************ Tuesday, 29/12/2009, 2PM
************ PaulinE.


dancer_87 @ 9:46 PM