Friday, December 25, 2009
^^!! Hohohoho MeRrY x"MaS!!

Today's Friday, Christmas day today, wow i wish all my dream's & prayer's will come true with GOD care.... I did have Splendour christmas & happy new year.... :) Muakss......


Lord May You Grant Me All my wishes, prayer's & dream's come true..... :) Pls Father... May You Grant My Bday & X'mas Wishes & Prayer's that i wishes for... May you grant me into my career, to be successful insurance agent in life, i wanna to be stable on my career, i hope that i will get stable & more client's for me lord. Pls Grant my career into sucess with my own eyes.. I want to be professional & successful women.. Oh lord, hear my prayer's & wishes that i asked for.. :)
So that i can make more money, and be stable with my career....................

May You Grant me help me to Find Mr Prince Charming for me lord, that i can trust, loyal, love me, understanding & more....

May you Grant all my Luv's One's: My Mother, My God MOther@Mama's Farah, My God Parent's, My God Sister's, My Future Bf, My GOod Close Best Friend's Forever, MY Families, My Relative's, & My Friend's. Protact them, keep them in good health, safe & sound's, take good care of them, many many more yrs to come upon them, be with them, hear their prayer's & Need's.... Walk with them.... May You be with them.. In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..


My Prayer;
1, Dear Lord, I would like to pray for myself, Hear My Prayer's & Need's... Protact me, Keep me in good health, many many more yrs to come, keep them safe & sound's, hear their prayer's, guide me, lead me, help me, & be with them, and many many more..... Walk with me into my career hope that i will be successful on my Insurance Agent, walk with me, so that i can stand with my own 2 feet... Make it come true father in heaven......


In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen.

2. Lord, i woule like to pray for all my Love's ONe's: My MOther, My GOd Mother@Mama Farah, My GOd Parent's, My God Sister's, My Future Bf, My Good Close Best Friend's Forever, MY Families, My Relative's,& My Friend's too. Protact them, Keep them in Good Health, Mnay Many More Yrs to come, Keep them safe & sound's Hear their prayer's & need's and walk with them too..

- heal ur children's whoa re not well...

3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUNDS, PROTACTED, KEEP THE WORLD WITHOUT END.....


In Jesus Name, I Prayer, Amen...


************ 25/12/2009, Friday, 1120PM
************ PauLine..


dancer_87 @ 6:36 AM