Monday, December 21, 2009
Yupppppppppppppppppyyyyy 4 more day's to X'mas!!

Hohohohohohohoh!! Merry Merry X'mas 4 more day's to christmas already.. Time's flys so QUICK... OH GOss........


** I want to wish All My Love's one's, GOod Best Close Friend's, Relative's & many many more... Merry Merry X'mas & Blessed New Year to u all.. May GOD Grant all of them with Good Health, many many more yrs to come ahead of them, may many returns to come's ahead of them, Splendour christmas with u all.......

- AS I said, i want to wish & have a Splendour X'mas with all my love's one's & Friend's QUAILITY xmas............................... Life's too short... Hohohohoho!!!

** Dear Lord, MY X'mas & Bday Wishes, & Prayer's, Guide, Lead, Be with me, Help with me.....1. Help Me with my career to become successful insurance agent's & dancer as well... May u guide & help me father in heaven... :), Build up my career & my dream career too Lord........

2. May You Grant Me, bring me a wonderful Prince Charming to me, he must love u, love, care, understanding me, loyal, honest, trust, faith, and support me as well..

3. May You Grant all my Love's one's, friend's & families.... keep them in good health, many many more yrs to come ahead of them, walk with them closer to u lord, keep them in safe & sound's, well protacted as well.......

- Build up my career, walk closer to me too... ! Amen...


My Prayer;
1. Dear Father in Heaven, i would like to pray for myself, GUide, Lead, Be with me, & Help me too..... Walk closer to me lord, help me with my career, to build up slowly..... Guide, Lead, Be with me, & Help me with my career, my dream career, my life & more...

- Build up my career, to becoming a successful Insurance Agent......

Walk closer to me.... Help mne with my career..... Protact me, Keep me in good health, safe & sound's, Many Many More Yrs to come ahead of me, walk closer to me Father in heaven, Build up my career too lOrd........

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen....


2. Lord, i would like to pray for my love's one's: My Mother, My God Mother@Farah, MY GOd Parent's, My God Sister's, MY GOod Best CLose Friend's, My Relativies, My Families, My & Friend's too...... Protact them, keep them in good health, many many more yrs to come ahead of them, walk closer to them lord, hear their prayer's & need's Lord, & take good care of them.......

- HEal ur children's who are not well...

In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..


3. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, WELL PROTACTED, MAKE SURE THE WORLD WILL NOT END AT ALL...

IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY AMEN..


*********** Monday, 21/12, 950AM
*********** PaUlinE.... :)


dancer_87 @ 2:54 AM