Wednesday, December 30, 2009
OMG... Cannot Believe that The Year of 2009 is going to end another 24 more hrs to become 2010...

Todays Wednesday already, time's fly's so quick like a wind... :) Another 24 more hrs is end of the year of 2009, coming into the New Brand Year 2010..

** I wish all my Dearest Love's one's, My Good Close best Friend's forever a " Very Blessed New Year" to all of u...!! Hope everyone will enjoy ur last day of the year of 2009, coming into the new year.. Hope everyone will have a wonderful New Year.. Love everyone of u... Hope u all enjoy, life is short.... Have a Splendour New Year... :) My Love, Friendship, Relationship, Care, Honest & etc will always be d same who AM I, with u all ... Love u all always...

***** I wish & Prayer's for my Bday, X'mas & New Year;
1. May You Grant Lord, With my career, able to be succeed, successful in career, able to stand with my own two feet, seing myself being successful as insurance agent, dancer & etc else in my life... :) May you guide, lead, help & be with me, with my career & etc else Lord....

- Give me the courage, wisdom & more, inside me, to speak with ppl, how Important insurance is to you......


2. May You Grant me, Bring & choose for me a Mr Prince Charming into my life, who loves you the Most, able to love, honest, loyal, carrying, loving, able to support & love each other when we needed each other in life, understanding and more... Pls lord...


3. May You Grant All My Love's One's: My Mother, My God Mother(mama@farah), My God Parent's, My God Sister's, My Future Bf, My Relativies, My Families, My Good Close Best Friend's Forever, MY Friend's..... Protact them, keep them in good health, many many more yrs to come ahead of them, keep them safe & sound's, hear their prayer's & need's, walk with them, take good care of them, Protact them & more.......

- Heal ur children's who are not well, heal them & touch them...


In Jesus Name, I Pray, Amen..

4. HEAL THE WORLD, KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED, WORLD WITHOUT END.


IN JESUS NAME, I PRAY, AMEN...


********* Wednesday, 30/DEC/2009, 930PM
********* PauLIne..


dancer_87 @ 5:16 AM