Sunday, December 27, 2009
3rD Day of X'mas still on Holiday's mood...!! ^^!!

TOdays Sunday Holy Holy Day, time has pass so QUICK, going to be end of the year 2009, going to say gdbye & welcoming the new year 2010.. Wowo...

** I wish everyone will have a wonderful life, remembering all the sweet memories of the year 2009, with all ur love's one's & good friend's around u...

- Im so happy, blessed & glad to have a wonderful families of GOD, mother, My good Best Close Friends' Forever & Friend's who always love, care, honest, loyal, friendly, kind & helpful always there to support me whenever im trouble or unhappy.. THANKS everyone..!!

U all have touch my little heart of mine.. Thanks i will remember dat till i die and get old..!! Oh yeah..

Dear Lord, where are my Bday, X'mas & New year Wishes & Prayer's that i asked for:
1. May You Grant me with my career, my dream career, my life & etc else... Help me with my career, to build up my career, able to see success in life, able to stand with my own 2 feet's, let everyone look up on me, respect who am i...! Oh Lord, pls Help me with my career..................

2. May You Grant me, help me to get a wonderful Prince Charming, who love's GOD, honest, loyal, loving, kind, friendly, helpful, understanding, able to support each other whenever we are in deed & love each other till we grow OLD......

3. May You Grant All My Love's One's; MY Mother, My God Mother@Mama@Farah EVE, MY GOd Parent's, MY God Sister's, My Future BF, My Good close & Best Friend's Forever, My Relativies', My Families, & My Friend's. Grant them all with GOod Health, many many more yrs to come ahead of them, keep them safe & sound's, Protact them always, Hear Their Prayer's, heal them, walk with them , take good care of them all the time...

- Heal ur children's who are not well, heal them & touch them...

4. KEEP THE WORLD SAFE & SOUND'S, PROTACTED UNDER THY HAND'S... WORLD WITHOUT END. AMEN....


********** Sunday, 27/12/2009, 1030PM
********** PauLine..


dancer_87 @ 6:17 AM