Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Yooo... Last day of the Year 2009!!

Today is Thursday already, the last final day of december 2009. So quick time fly's like a wind... :)

**!! Tonitez i wish & pray that i will make my dream's & prayer's come true by GOD grace... :P

- I wanna to have a blessed wonderful New Year with all my love's one's & friend's around me that i luv the most in my life.. I want to make my career succeed in life, without any failed of my life.. I wanna to prove & be professional in my life... Oh Lord, Pls be with me..!! Help me with my career.... :)

- I wanna to spend QUAILTY & Sweet memories with all my love's one's & friend's around me of the Year of 2009.... I want to remember it.... May god Shine upon all of us... :P


I wanna to wish everyone " Happy Blessed New Year" to all of u... God Bless, & all the best in ur life.. Love yah...



1 2 3 4 5 !! " Happy New Year" goodbye the year of 2009, OX.. Coming into New Year 2010 TIGER....


*** Rememeber everyone dont take anyone to easy, be fierce, wisely & hard on them... We are TIGER remember Is TIGER YEAR..... So growwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!



GOD Bless everyone.. Love yah....




********** Thursday, New Year Eve, 2009. 31/DEC/2009, 1PM
********** PauLine.


dancer_87 @ 8:48 PM